· Founded in 1969
· State secondary school
· Compulsory Secondary Education: 14-16 years-
· Scientific and Humanistic Secondary Education: 16-18 years.
· Sent to University and post-secondary schools.
· Tradition of excellence.
· Languages: Castilian, Valencian, English, French and German
· Bilingual programme: Castilian/Valencian
· Librarianship studies.
· Two computer-rooms with Internet.
· Seven periods daily.
· Family involvement with family centre programs
International orientation seen through projects
· There are 1000 students from 14 to 18 years old.
· Our students come from different economical and educational levels.
· 75% go on to higher education. Students with disabilities are educated in settings with their general education peers.